Stay away from that Charlie Sheen!!!

Thursday, April 7, 2011
It's Thursday, everyone, and what is the best part of Thursday? Friday comes after it, and that's my favorite day of the week!

This Friday is going to be extra special for me, because I will be purchasing my new HTC phone.

Hallelujah!!!

Having a smartphone is going to make blogging much, much easier for me, because right now I have no WIFI connection at my house. Argh!!!! So annoying.

I have been bribing my friend to take me to Starbuck's everyday so I can run in, post my blog really quickly, and run out. To have the luxury of sitting at home with unlimited access to the internet will be beauteous. I will be an unstoppable force!

"What are you doing tonight Sarah?"
"Same thing I do every night; try to take over the world!"



I digress...

Anyway, today I would like to voice my humble opinion about someone who has made himself a very popular topic of discussion in the past month or so...

Charlie Sheen
Oh Mr. Sheen. Smh, where do I begin? It must be awesome to live in an alternate universe, where the only word you seem to understand is WINNING! On the surface, I can see how you would feel like you're a big fat winner. You have met all the criteria our society uses to judge success in life:


  • Fame
  • Fortune
  • Big mansion
  • Hot cars
  • Beautiful women
  • A hit television show
  • A famous family

What more could a guy ask for right? I'm sure you feel like your ability to indulge in a substance that most people consider a “rich man's drug” just further supports your idea that you're totally winning, and everyone else is losing.


Well Mr. Sheen, I've never been an addict, but I would wager a guess that most people don't become addicted to drugs because they are super happy with their lives. You have fallen prey to the same false belief that many people share; that money and glutenous indulgence in all things physically satisfying will bring them happiness. However, when those people finally reach that ultimate level of indulgence, they are left wondering, “Now what? Where do I go from here?”. It's part of the human condition.

I actually feel bad for you Charlie. The publicity you are receiving right now may be good for your career (which says something about our society). Sold out shows and such. I'm sure you're thinking “Who needs a network television show? I'm a stand up comedian now!”.

You are a hot mess, Charlie! People are just lining up to watch you implode, and after you do they won't care anymore.

You are obviously searching desperately for love and affection, or you wouldn't be continuously getting married and remarried, popping out babies, and trying to prove to everybody that you're a winner. Hopefully one day, you will get yourself together and find what you are really looking for; absolute acceptance of who you are, and a happy loving family to grow old with.

Until then, I'm going to tell you like my Bible thumping friend (who actually attempted to bless me by smacking me over the head with a Bible) told me, “For the love of God, tighten up!”.

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    Yeah for someone who is obsessed with winning he is horribly losing .I don't kno if I feel sorry for him but he's really entertaining to watch. He needs to get it together though this could end badly.

Post a Comment