Shout Out to all My Friends!

Monday, April 11, 2011
Happy Monday everyone! This weekend was gorgeous in Ann Arbor! Summer is so close, I can almost taste it.
(yum...tastes like strawberry ice cream)

Hopefully, everyone was able to enjoy their weekend (I know I did), but I'm happy it's Monday cuz I get to post another blogtastic blog entry!

Before I get into that, I would first like to apologize for not posting a vlog on Friday. I just purchased my new phone and had some technical difficulties posting from it. Hopefully those issues will get worked out this week, and I will be able to begin vlogging on Friday!

Anyhoo, poetry is the theme of the day, and I promised my friend and super awesome co-worker that I would write a poem dedicated to her. She was my very first blog follower and I totally appreciate her support and enthusiasm for my writing! Karynn is made of awesome juice, and I feel so fortunate to have met her as well as the rest of the crew at Zingerman's Mail Order. I have only been employed with ZMO since December, but everyone there already feels like family to me.

This poem was written with Karynn in mind, but it reflects how I feel about all my friends and co-workers. Love you guys!

Making true friends
In this crazy life
Is like finding a husband
Or a good wife.
When one comes along
And rarely they do
They will show you how much
They appreciate you
They'll tell you you're smart
Or that you're amazing
They'll tell you you're beautiful
And set your heart blazing
The most important thing
A good friend will do
Is tell you sincerely
How much they love you
I'm writing this poem
With good friends in mind
Who follow my blog
But don't lag behind
They're blazing the trail
Toward our destinies
And showing how great
A true friend can be

0 comments:

Post a Comment