Week in Television

Thursday, May 14, 2009
Happy Friday every one! TGIF!

I have been so, so busy lately with my writing, reading, and researching, I haven't had the time to watch many shows. I did manage to catch a few this week, and they have all been so great!

The networks are starting to wrap up their seasons, which makes me really sad. But, it means that the shows have been getting really good lately.


  • Grey's Anatomy- OMG! The John Doe is George! I know it's the season finale, but did they really have to end it like that? And Alex is a little too intense sometimes. I worry about what kind of husband he will be IF Izzy doesn't die. I get that he was upset about her condition, and he didn't think that she would remember what he said, but you just don't yell at a person who just had surgery to remove a brain tumor! Can't wait for next season!

  • Greek- I am really upset with Rusty, but at the same time, I feel bad for him. He crushes like a girl- that is to say, he doesn't like just anyone, so when he does like someone he is serious about it. It really sucks for him that Andy got to Jordan before he did, because I think she would have been into Rusty. Rusty found himself in the "friend zone", and now he's "that guy" who kisses his friend's girlfriend! Poor Rusty.





  • Criminal Minds- I love this show, especially with hotty Shemar Moore (umm...hello Mr. Moore). This week's episode was intense with the Anthrax scare and Reid almost dying. This was the type of episode that makes you kiss your babies, and thank your lucky stars if you don't have to ride the subway every day.





  • American Idol- I think the voters made the right choice this week by voting off Danny Gokey . I was kinda afraid he was going to win. I think the final should have been between Allison and Adam, but I do like Chris. I think Adam is a better performer, but I would probably buy Chris' album before I would buy Adam's. Still, I hope Adam wins, because he has been the most consistent performer.




Well, I think that's all I had time to watch this week.

On a personal note, I am really happy with the progress I have been making with my novel. I have started the third chapter, and the only problem I have been having is that there are not enough hours in the day to write!

I hope you all have a great weekend, and I will be blogging again on Monday with Twilight and Kaleb Nation news updates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment