HTML crazy!!

Monday, April 27, 2009
I am feverishly trying to learn how to design my own web page using html!

As you have probably seen, I published a site already (www.sarahlenorewright.com) using the web hosting tool www.homestead.com. That just isn't enough for me! I want to be able to design my page exactly the way I want with no limitations.

So I have taken on the dubious task of teaching myself html. So far so good, but I can tell it is really going to be a chore to get to the point where I have complete control over the design of my site. When you are used to formatting your documents with word processors, using html can really be hard to get used to.

Wish me luck everyone! And keep checking back to my web site to tell me what you think of the design. I will be updating regularly.

1 comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    Very nice, Sarah!
    I'm going to forward this site to Nick and Rebecca and they can also forward their comments and tips.
    From Laura

Post a Comment